Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
- Click the My Account link to manage user account settings or to see invoices for items you have won
Bidding on an Item
- User registration is required before placing a bid
Completing the Purchase
- All financial transactions are completed after the bidding has ended and you have been contacted by Saxon Flee. No payment is performed on the site. Sales tax will be applied to the winning bid amount on all items except titled vehicles and trailers.
Removing items from auction
- We reserve the right to remove an auction item at any time for any reason
- Contact Blake Saxon at 651-312-1853
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left-hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.